Wednesday, June 27, 2007

God is Great!

I don't have much time right now but wanted to post a few things I'm oh so thankful to God for.....
  • making Dakota feel better after being sick the first time
  • putting Mary in our lives to take care of Dakota (and us too!)
  • my Mom for teaching me how to communicate and care for older people
  • helping me hold my tongue rather than make matters worse
  • placing me in the right job with the right people at the perfect time
  • God being there for me always so that I'm never alone
  • the strength to do whatever I need to do each day to get through it
  • my husband for making sure we're always safe and secure
  • God reaching out to me and bringing me in closer when He knew it was right

He gets me through each and every day. Whenever I feel uncertain or doubtful I turn to Him knowing He is ready to listen at a moments notice. Thank You Lord for all Your Love!

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Yes, He is!

I love to get a glimpse through your blog of the way God is wooing you and drawing you close. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Hossink said...

Hi, Dear! Please come over to find an award for yourself!!!

KarenW said...

God is good, all the time. Amen and Amen!!

Little Dakota is such a sweetie.