Monday, April 14, 2008

God Hugged Me Tonight

God hugged me tonight. I physically felt his presence through Dakota while I was rocking her to sleep. She put her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder and I knew. I knew God was using this beautiful little girl to hug me. It felt amazing. Uplifting, hopeful, peaceful. All things I haven't felt in a long time due to some life events.

But God and my baby just told me we would get through. Everything will be ok because they love me. Tomorrow we can start over again. And they will be there for me. And there will be more hugs. More hope. More peace.

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Awww, this is sweet!
I am absolutely certain He has hugged me and kissed me through Matthew, so I KNOW the peace and hope of which you speak.
So glad you knew it was HIM.

Anonymous said...

Amen

God bless-
Amanda