Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a Love Fest!

My dear friend Karen over at Surviving Motherhood gave me the nicest blog award this week. I'm displaying it proudly. Thanks friend!




Karen is also getting ready to release her new book "Finding Joy: More Confessions of an Irritable Mother." Click here to find out how you can win your own copy. Karen and her words have been an inspiration to me daily. Anyone who reads her blogs and/or books has an extra angel on their side.

Ok, so back to the award.....I'm supposed to pass it on......so here goes.

Emily at According to Em - A wonderful preschool teacher who has become a dear friend. I know God brought us together so we would have each other to lean on and encourage.

Nana Reese at House of Whimsy - Ok, so she happens to be Emily's mom. But she's one of the best Nana's in the world! And her blog is so fun to look at if you like to be creative.

Now, for you recipients of this award, here's the deal:

  • Display your award.
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Nominate other blogs.
  • Put links to those blogs on yours.
  • Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
  • Enjoy your award!

Have a good day girls. God will get us through day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute.

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Congrats to you.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Penny,

I'm sorry for being such a slow poke in carrying the torch forward. : ) I have to have Emily teach me how to do all the linking business. Hopefully today.
Thank you for the compliment!
Mary Lou